espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] error in dawaanr interaction

From: Markus Gusenbauer
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] error in dawaanr interaction
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 15:59:49 +0300

Hi Rudolf,

thanks for your fast answer. When i searched for dprefac*, I couldn't find it in the computation of dawaanr. Just with ROTATION, which I don't use. Now I am curious again, where does l_b act in the code in case of dawaanr? Also when I search for bjerrum, it is also not acting for dawaanr interactions.

Markus