espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] problems with Cython

From: Renáta Tóthová
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] problems with Cython
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 10:43:55 +0200

Hello, Espresso developers,

I am a member of the Cell-in-fluid research group in Slovakia and today I have encountered this problem:

I have tried to install a new version of Espresso and "make" reported errors, which referenced Cython, see the attachment file. I am using Ubuntu and after I uninstalled Cython, the Espresso compilation went fine.

Do you know what could be the issue? And is there any other solution? (without uninstalling Cython, which I can do on my local machine, but not on the tesla machine I use for parallel computations)

Please, let me know. Thank you.
Have a nice day,

Renata Tothova