[ESPResSo] Fixed --> Cannot find Tcl libraries on Debian System

From: Rich Hanes
Subject: [ESPResSo] Fixed --> Cannot find Tcl libraries on Debian System
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 11:46:26 +0100

Hi there, I thought I would let you know that I found a way to compile Espresso with Optimisations on my system even though the configure script was guessing that my Pentium4 was 64 bit when it really isn't. I'm not sure where the build-type host-type and target-type system variables are stored, but by sending them to the configure script with just pentium_4 and not pentium_4_64, I got it to work. I also had to pass the directoiry to tcl.h, but that is a common problem.

So finally, the configure command:

./configure --build=Pentium_4-pc-linux --host=Pentium_4-pc-linux --target=Pentium_4-pc-linux CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/include/tcl8.4"

success, thanks for your help

richie

Are you the Quizmaster? Play BrainBattle with a friend now!