[ESPResSo] Simultaneous declaration of bond length and bond angle potent

From: Mikhail Stukan
Subject: [ESPResSo] Simultaneous declaration of bond length and bond angle potentials
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 00:21:07 +0000

Dear all,

I have a question. Is it possible to define at the same time harmonic potential on the bond length and bond-angle potential on the bonds of the same type?
It looks like the sequential declaration

inter 0 harmonic  K1  R
inter 0 angle  K2 [PI]

doesn't work. As the result I have angular potential only. Could you kindly give me an advice how to do this? Or the only way is to connect particles with two bonds of different types and apply individual potential for each bond type?

Many thanks in advance.

Mikhail

P.S. The version I use 2.0.5e