[ESPResSo] [ESPResSo-devel] Re: request for the development version

From: g9611559
Subject: [ESPResSo] [ESPResSo-devel] Re: request for the development version
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 14:40:42 +0800

Hi Shih-ju,

we have just released a new ESPResSo version 2.1.0 on

    http://www.espresso.mpg.de

which has the Lattice-Boltzmann feature included.
Feel free to download it from there.

Please note, that the LB feature is still experimental
and hardly documented (there is an example in testsuite/lb.tcl).
We currently cannot provide any further support for this module.
Documentation of LB will be available in some future release of
ESPResSo.

Kind regards,
Torsten.

--