Re: [ESPResSo] Fene.tcl testcase crashes with MPI

From: Kai Grass
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] Fene.tcl testcase crashes with MPI
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:29:14 +0100

Hi Martin,

this is a known problem that has been patched in a recent version of Espresso. The piped input file stream is throwing an error when it is closed. In the current version of the fene.tcl script a catch statement is placed around it that should prevent this error message.

Change the last line of the procedure read_data to:

 if { [catch { close $f } fid] } { puts "Error while closing $file caught: $fid." }

Greetings,
Kai