Re: [ESPResSo] (no subject)

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 13:26:23 +0100

Hello!

I am sorry, but I do not understand your mailing. Can you please state a
question?
Do you have problems running Espresso? If so, the error messages look as
though Espresso can not find the shared library libtcl8.5.so. You have
to tell Espresso where to find it by setting the environment variable
LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the corresponding path, e.g. by

        export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/libtcl/

Note, that this is not something specific to Espresso, but to any
program that uses a shared library that is not installed in one of the
system's standard paths (e.g. /usr/lib).

As for your remarks about MPI, I do not understand what you want to say.

Best regards
        Olaf