[ESPResSo] espresso installation problem

From: Guillaume Larsen
Subject: [ESPResSo] espresso installation problem
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 18:55:16 +0800

hello,

i am using espresso for my PhD researches about Dissipative Particle Dynamics.
I have problems concerning the installation of espresso on windows xp.
the steps i have followed are:
-i use the version 2.1.2j of the package espresso
-i have first intalled the software Tcl/Tk using ActiveState ActiveTcl 8.5.7
-i use the precompiled .dll files of FFTW 3.2.1, i deal with the importation of the libraries using visual studio 2008
-once those steps done, i begin the installation of espresso from the console of Tcl (named Wish85) by typing the corresponding command lines described in the user guide of espresso:% cd $builddir  % $srcdir/configure , where i specify my own directories. The execution of the command "configure" return the error //invalid command name "configure"//

Would you please help me solving this problem.

Best regards,

Guillaume Larsen
PhD Student
Université de Franche Comté (Besancon, France)
Southwest Jiaotong University (Chengdu, PR China)

Découvrez tout ce que Windows Live a à vous apporter !