Re: [ESPResSo] Question P3M method...

From: Owen Hickey
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] Question P3M method...
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 16:23:26 +0200

Hey I am not sure exactly what you're doing but it looks like you're specifying all the parameters for p3m such that there is nothing for it to tune...  I wonder what might happen if you altered your call to p3m to the following:
lappend nb_interactions [list coulomb $bjerrum p3m tunev2 accuracy $acc]

you can actually see the tuning happening via the standard output if you simply do

puts [coulomb $bjerrum p3m tunev2 accuracy $acc]

I hope that helps!

Owen