Re: [ESPResSo] Bond Broken & NPT Simulations

From: Jacob Kirkensgaard
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] Bond Broken & NPT Simulations
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 09:45:50 +0100

Hi Olaf

this is probably a stupid question, but how do you actually specify r_cut for
the harmonic potential? From the documentation you can only specify the
prefactor and the equlibrium bond length it seems. I use harmonic bonds  or
FENE together with tabulated potentials where the cutoff is set by the maximal
distance tabulated but does that influence the cutoff for the bonds? Is it set
with the integrator or how?

thanks
jacob