Re: [ESPResSo] aggregation

From: Tristan Bereau
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] aggregation
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:18:58 -0400

Salut Guillaume,

I don't know what your parameters look like, but the box size could be
too small (although as there are no units, it's just a wild guess!). If
I were you I'd try a simulation with only 2 polymer chains, redo the
aggregation analysis, and on top of that look at the output using PDB files.

Best,
Tristan