Re: [ESPResSo] PSAW

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] PSAW
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:16:53 +0200

Hi!

Looks like there is a bug in the polymer command; if an angle is specified,
only the SAW works, since if a position is rejected due to constraints or
overlap, the bond will be overstretched for PSAW and RW. The bug is around
line 552, compare the correct angle-free implementation right below.

Axel

--
JP Dr. Axel Arnold Tel: +49 711 685 67609
ICP, Universität Stuttgart      Email: address@hidden