[ESPResSo-users] Energy of a specific particle type

From: Mikhail Stukan
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Energy of a specific particle type
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 10:07:55 +0300

Dear all,

Is there any simple way to calculate kinetic energy of articles of a
specific type. i.e. I have mixture of A (type 1) and  B (type 2)
particles and I would like to calculate kinetic energy of each group
individually (the main purpose is to check the temperature). Is there
any simple way (a command with some parameters) apart from calculating
the energy in tcl loop from particles velocities?

Many thanks in advance,
Mikhail