[ESPResSo-users] Re: Time step question

From: Ulf Schiller
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Re: Time step question
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 21:28:00 -0500

Michael,

I am away from my desk for the next couple of weeks and unable to look into the details right now. Meanwhile, please post your replies to the mailing list. It increases the likelihood of getting a swift response. Also, it will help other people who may be interested in this topic is well.

Thanks,
Ulf