Re: [ESPResSo-users] Cossquare Bond Angle

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Cossquare Bond Angle
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:39:42 +0200

Hi!

On 03/30/2011 09:08 AM, Muhammad Anwar wrote:
> Thank you very much for your guide line. I have written code for
> force calculation of cossquare angle potential and i think it should
> be added

Excellent! I will put you in ESPResSo's authors list, and include the
code into the current development code at github:

  https://github.com/espressomd/espresso

> to line where this line is written"/*fprintf(stderr, "WARNING:
> calc_angle_3body_forces not implemented for cossquare potential,
> cannot calculate stress tensor");*/". It is line number 207 not 218
> as you

I guess you are using release 2.2.0b, and there it might be line 207. I was
referring to the development code. In general, I would recommend to use
the current development code, as a lot of things have changed in
ESPResSo during the last months. Or you just wait a few more days, I
guess that I will make a release of ESPResSo 3.0 on Monday.

Olaf

--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Pfaffenwaldring 27, D-70569 Stuttgart