[ESPResSo-users] Simulation of a polyelectrolytes system.

From: Chunda Zhou
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Simulation of a polyelectrolytes system.
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:40:16 -0400

Dear Dr. Holm,

I am a graduate student in biophysics. We conduct a series experiments which show DNA collapses under A.C. electric field.  ( Collapse of DNA in ac Electric Fields, in the attachment. )
We are now using general ESPResSo to simulate. But according to the mail list, in the general ESPResSo could only set the velocity for all the charged particles as one value muE. In your paper Mesoscale modelling of polyelectrolyte electrophoresis, you have measured the relation between velocities and electric field with ESPResSo. I think you are the only person who can do this. Could you please show us more information on this?

Best wishes,
Chunda Zhou
Department of Physics
NCSU