[ESPResSo-users] setting a fixed value to a LB node

From: Farnoosh Farahpoor
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] setting a fixed value to a LB node
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 19:03:18 +0330

Dear Espresso developers
I have a question about "lbnode x y z set args" command. What is the meaning of this command? In the Espresso user guide it is mentioned that "The lbnode command allows to modify (set) single LB nodes."
As I understand and see in my simulations the value of the "args" can change during the simulation but after calling this command it will be modified to our expected value but again it can change till the next call.
Is there any possibility to give a completely fixed value to some quantities in a node? (something like "fix" option in part command)

For example in my simulation I need some nodes in the entrance of a pore have fixed velocity in a some arbitrary direction.

Thank you so much for your concern
Farnoush