Re: [ESPResSo-users] Lattice Boltzmann External Force

From: Georg Rempfer
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Lattice Boltzmann External Force
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 20:52:55 +0100

Hello Wolfgang,

thank you for your effort. Owen Hickey and I were actually working on tracking down and fixing this bug yesterday. We agree with you on the fact that it is not a simple discretisation artifact since it does not occur in the gpu implementation.

Also as far as I understand the LB populations are accessible from the TCL level via the "lbnode x y z print pop" command in the CPU implementation. Unfortunately the GPU implementation does not contain this feature.

Dominic (if you are on this mailing list): I wanted to ask you anyways whether you could implement that for us. Is this possible or would it take too much time?

Greetings,
Georg Rempfer