Re: [ESPResSo-users] Plane cell constraints

From: Medina Hernando, Stefan
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Plane cell constraints
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 19:05:48 +0000

Dear Robyn,

do you have any repulsive interaction activated between the plane cell and the
particles? If so (e.g. if you have the purely repulsive Lennard-Jones [WCA]),
then you should take care that the particles have an appropriate distance (1
sigma) from the plane cells in the beginning of the simulation.

Cheers,
Stefan

Medina Hernando, Stefan
PhD candidate | University of Mainz