Re: [ESPResSo-users] espress0-3.2.0

From: Stefan Kesselheim
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] espress0-3.2.0
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 22:57:41 +0200

Hi Sonika,
thanks, I wanted just that mess.
It means you have successfully compiled Espresso!
Now comes the tricky thing how to use it!
You'll need a valid Espresso script, which you give as command line argument.
Probably the following will work:
./Espresso ./samples/lj_liquid.tcl
It will call Espresso using the lj_liquid example from the samples directory.
Take a look at lj_liquid.tcl: It is full of tcl-commands, of with some are
related to Espresso and some are ordinary tcl commands. You'll need to learn a
bit of the programming language tcl to be able to use Espresso.
Good luck!
Stefan