Re: [ESPResSo-users] LB Boundary

From: Vincent Ustach
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] LB Boundary
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 23:03:16 -0700

Georg,

I received the following error that leads me to believe there is another parameter besides "pos" that is the head of the "tripod"

Error: Unknown parameter pos in lbboundary rhomboid
    while executing
"lbboundary rhomboid pos 100 100 100 a 100 25 100  b 25 100 100 c 100 100 25 direction -1  "
    (file "rhomb.tcl" line 85)

could it go by some other name? By leaving out pos 100 100 100 I was able to run this simulation. Leaving pos out of the command defaults to the origin as the tripod head.

In the code documentation it does say pos but I am finding problems. This is ver 3.2.0

http://espressomd.org/jenkins/job/ESPResSo/doclinks/3/structLB__Boundary.html

Cheers,

Vincent

--Vincent Ustach