Re: [ESPResSo-users] LB + vtk file format

From: Georg Rempfer
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] LB + vtk file format
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 16:04:31 +0200

I usually create videos using exactly the technique you describe. Here
are some examples by Owen Hickey and me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw95P53-udo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QthmfNoxGbA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LakJljuJpkI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm5or0YaH-I

As you can see in the last one, if you use a reasonably thermalized
LB, the individual frames are basically meaningless since everything
drowns in fluctuations.