Re: [ESPResSo-users] error message about min_local_box_l

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] error message about min_local_box_l
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:02:47 +0100

Also note that both nodes report this error, which means that it is not just one particle with excessive forces, so your system is really far of equilibrium. At a first glance the script looks ok, so you might want to check that your tabulated potential works as intended (i.e., read the forces from Espresso and compare to what you expect).

Axel