Re: [ESPResSo-users] Suddenly energy increases alot

From: Stefan Kesselheim
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Suddenly energy increases alot
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:06:09 +0100

Hi Roya,
what are your interactions? If you have a repulsive interaction between the
cylinder and the polymer beads, you do not want to cap that interaction,
because it should remain active also in the warmup. I'm not sure the reflecting
constraints are well suited for warmup. You should stick to a potential
(possibly WCA) between cylinder and polymer beads, and make sure you cap only
the monomer-monomer interaction. Please check the documentation of
inter forcecap individual
to do that.
Cheers
Stefan