[ESPResSo-users] gyration radius

From: roya moghaddasi
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] gyration radius
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 04:29:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everybody,
I have 40 100-length polymer in my system and I want to calculate the radius of gyration of them, so I wrote these lines in my program:
    analyze set chains 0 40 100
    set rg1  [lindex [analyze rg 0 1 100] 0], this is to calculate the rg of just one polymer, is it right?

    set rg2 [lindex [analyze rg] 0], this is to calculate the rg of all the polymer, is it right?

    puts $obs1 "[setmd time] $rg1"
    puts $obs2 "[setmd time] $rg2"

The problem is that the rg fluctuates a lot, for example it goes from 16 to 8 gradually, but finally it gets back to 16, again.
I would appreciate if anyone could help me solve this problem.
Cheers,
Roya