[ESPResSo-users] constraint, i.e, shrinking cylinder

From: Savan Kharel
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] constraint, i.e, shrinking cylinder
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 17:13:55 -0500

Hello,

I am new to espresso and I am trying to understand how best to use the constraint available through the package.

1. I would like the put the particles inside a cylinder which shrinks in the middle (but still looks like a cylinder). I know that espresso has the constraint that is cylinder but its not clear to me how I can modify the cylinder.

2. How can I visualize the constraint in VMD?

Thanks, if you can help.

S.K