Re: [ESPResSo-users] Fluid Dynamics & Boundaries.

From: Georg Rempfer
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Fluid Dynamics & Boundaries.
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 14:28:13 +0200

You can simply build your geometry by combining (a possibly large number) of the primitives we have implemented. Esprecially if you run a pure LB fluid without particles, there won't be a speed penalty, since the boundary flag field is only evaluated once upon initialization of the boundaries.

If that doesn't suffice, you will have to implement a new constraint (work along the lines of one of the simpler constraints, such as sphere or wall), and write respective lbboundary wrapper functions. The files are named constraint* and lbboundary*.