Re: [ESPResSo-users] Error with which I am stuck

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Error with which I am stuck
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 23:14:43 +0100

Hi Yash,

if you have virtual particles compiled in, your particle ids need to range consecutively from 0 to n_part - 1, and the error says they don’t.

Best,
Axel

Am 03.11.2015 um 07:00 schrieb yash patel <address@hidden>:

background_errors { ERROR: could not sort partCfg in function int updatePartCfg(int) (particle_data.cpp:341) on node 0 }
    while executing
"analyze mindist "
    invoked from within
"set act_min_dist [analyze mindist ]
(file "polymerwithconstraints.tcl" line 100)

I have written a code in Espresso to simulate a polymer with 50 monomers and 50 particles (as constraints). I have set all the parameters and everything. But I am not able to understand this error. Could you please help me with this?

Thanks and Regards,
--

Yash Patel
Final Year Undergraduate, IIT Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
109 | Hostel - 4 | IIT Bombay | Powai | Mumbai - 400 076
Mob: +91 9920168689