Re: [ESPResSo-users] Optimization of box length

From: Nairhita Samanta
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Optimization of box length
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 10:26:45 +0530

Hi Konrad!
          Thank you for your reply. I will definitely try what you have suggested.

Regards,
Nairhita

On Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Konrad Breitsprecher <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Nairhita,
you could try another cellsystem. Espresso can do

cellsystem nsquare
cellsystem layered n_layers
cellsystem domain_decomposition [-no_verlet_list]

Check the users guide to learn more about the cellsytem.
For small testsystems nsquare might be suitable, but not for production runs.

Regards,
Konrad

Hi!
I wanted to know if is is possible to take any length of the simulation box? Since I was having problem with box_length>3*r_cut.

Regards,
Nairhita