[ESPResSo-users] Doubt regarding self propulsion and diamond lattice

From: Nairhita Samanta
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Doubt regarding self propulsion and diamond lattice
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 10:47:04 +0530

Hi all!

I have few questions regarding the self propulsion and diamond lattice feature in Espresso.

1. If I want the particle to be self propelled, do I need to specify any quaternion? I have noticed even without mentioning any quaternion, the particle moves fast. In that case what actually happens? Is there any rotation involved in propulsion then?

2. In case one uses a Diamond lattice, then can there be more than one lattice in the system? And Is there any upper limit on the number of monomers can be used per chain as the polymer breaks if the chain has say around 50/60 monomers.

Thanking you.

With regards,
Nairhita