[ESPResSo-users] Espresso developer meeting, video conference

From: Rudolf Weeber
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Espresso developer meeting, video conference
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 13:57:09 +0200

Dear Espresso users and developers,

as part of the Espresso summer school, we will hold a development meeting on
Thursday, Oct 12th at 4:15pm Gmt+2.
The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the present state and future of
Espresso development. It is intended both, for active developers and for users
who plan to modify or extend Espresso.

If you won't be in Stuttgart, you can join us via video conference. In this
case, please let me know by e-mail, so we can make technical preparations,
accordingly.

Hope to see many of you there!
Regards, Rudolf
--