Re: [ESPResSo-users] simple shear for polymer melts

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] simple shear for polymer melts
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 22:18:08 +0800

Dear Pierre,

At first, I'm very appreciate for your quick reply.
I'm unfamiliar  with github. So I have some simple problems to build the system:
Should  I use
    git clone git://github.com/bindgens1/espresso.git --branch le_submission_cd
to download the code and build the Espresso as the document said?  Should I active some features?

In addition, does the code support the dipolar interaction?

Thanks a lot!

Regards!
Ricky

address@hidden