[ESPResSo-users] summer schools web links fail

From: Jyong-Jhih Lin
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] summer schools web links fail
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 22:45:13 +0800

Hi,

I am sorry if this is not the right place to report this web links errors. I can not find any contact info. for the website error.

http://espressomd.org/wordpress/community-and-support/espresso-summer-school/

I would like to report that all the links to the past summer schools are not available now. I am using the materials in the past schools to study related topics. Sadly, I did not download them in advance and I really wish it can be fixed soon.

Thank you.

Jyong-Jhih Lin