"Exception: The bonded interaction has not yet been added to the list of

From: Thiago Puccinelli
Subject: "Exception: The bonded interaction has not yet been added to the list of active bonds in Espresso."
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 18:56:02 -0300

Hello all,

I have just installed the newest version of espresso... Since, I work with dimers and polymers, I was looking forward to simulate dimers with Harmonic interactions between its monomers... And it is here where lies my problem...

For instance, when I set this interaction by using the command, as follows:
"hb = interactions.HarmonicBond(k=80, r_0=0.3, r_cut=1.5)"

After executing the script, I get something like this:
File "poly.py", line 88, in <module> system.part[id].add_bond((hb, id - 1)) File "particle_data.pyx", line 1487, in espressomd.particle_data.ParticleHandle.add_bond File "particle_data.pyx", line 1420, in espressomd.particle_data.ParticleHandle.check_bond_or_throw_exception Exception: The bonded interaction has not yet been added to the list of active bonds in Espresso.

Should I install any feature to use this kind of bonded interaction in my simulations?

Best
Thiago

--
Thiago Puccinelli Orlandi Nogueira