Units

From: Ahmad Reza Motezakker
Subject: Units
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 17:46:39 +0000

Dear EspressoMD users,

I am going through  Tutorial 7: Electrokinetics​ and as you know it begins with SI unit conversion to Espresso units. There is a table which shows the necessary parameters for the simulation and their units. I have been able to convert all the parameters but the last one which is external electric fields (E).

In other words, I am confused that how 2.585*10^6 (V/m) has been transferred to 0.1 [E]/[q][x].

I really appreciate if you could help me with this. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Ahmad Reza