Problem with showing results in paraview

From: Mehdi Nikfar
Subject: Problem with showing results in paraview
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 20:52:37 -0500

Hi all,

I am a new user of espressomd. I have written a\ python script for simulating nanoparticles and red blood cells. I plan to visualize results in paraview. For visualizing NPs as points, I used "system.part.writevtk("output_sim" + str(simNo) + "/p_" + str(i) + ".vtk", types=[0])". However, when I use paraview, paraview cannot visualize NPs/points. Could you please let me know what I should do?

--
Best Regards,

Mehdi Nikfar