Re: Fwd: Re: Errors while installing ESPResSO

From: Angelos Mourkas
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Errors while installing ESPResSO
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 15:34:56 +0200

Hello all,

Thank you very much for your help @Michael and @Jean-Noel. I have managed to run the program without errors. Unfortunately though, i have to use NVIDIA graphics card, due to other simulation programs running in the same PC that require CUDA Cores.

Anyway glad to be part of your community.

Best Regards

Angelos Mourkas