Re: calculating MSD in tutorial LBM part3

From: Jean-Noël Grad
Subject: Re: calculating MSD in tutorial LBM part3
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 20:29:17 +0100

Dear Ahmad,

You can generate the HTML version of the 4.1.4 tutorials locally with the command `make -j2 tutorials_html`, if you find it helpful. We use that command to deploy the 4.2 tutorials to our website.

There is no release date for 4.2 yet. You can see our progress here:
https://github.com/espressomd/espresso/milestone/8

Best,
JN