Re: angular velocity

From: Rudolf Weeber
Subject: Re: angular velocity
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 12:20:51 +0200

Hi Davide,
I don't think that's possible without patching the code.
If you are prepared to hack, you can set the torque =0 for a specific particle
id in
convert_torquespropagate_omega()
and
propagate_omega_quat()
in src/core/rotation.cpp.

In the long term, we want to give more control over the propagation of
individual particles, but that's still some months away.

Regards, Rudolf

--
Dr. Rudolf Weeber
Institute for Computational Physics