Re: possibility of having particle with no (or minimize) interaction

From: Ahmad Reza Motezakker
Subject: Re: possibility of having particle with no (or minimize) interaction
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 14:16:12 +0000

Dear Rudolf,

Thank you very much for your answer.

Actually, I need the LJ repulsion to separate the particles enough (warm up). After warming up, I try to use exclusions function to remove the non-bonded interactions between the pairs but when I put system.part.exclusions in a loop I cannot remove all of them. It seems that the last index of the loop only works.

Best regards,

Ahm,ad Reza