eupm-gnoticies

[eupm-gnoticies] Feel Pleasure from There's a super-product waiting to t

From: Manuela
Subject: [eupm-gnoticies] Feel Pleasure from There's a super-product waiting to turn you into Superman in bed, showers and locker rooms.
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 13:46:38 +0200

New’n’hot
 Now you don't need a huge car or expensive watch to prove that you are not at
all size-challenged. Bigger, stronger and eventually better - this is what you
will have in just a couple of months.

 Whether you are below or above average size, you will do much better with a
few extra inches. Longer, better, more enjoyable - start expecting the fun you
will have right now! Check up: http://www.bentumerph.com/gall/ms/
This costs much less than a luxury car - but makes you a lot more confident and
attractive.

 Plant the crab tree where you will, it will never bear pippins  One kiss nah
done lips. Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you,
I will make known my words unto you. Familiarity breeds contempt