fab-user

[Fab-user] Contributing documentation?

From: Daniel Beck
Subject: [Fab-user] Contributing documentation?
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 14:15:33 -0400

Hello,

I started using Fabric last week and it really spared me a lot of
tedious, time-consuming activity. I'm really pleased with this tool. I
noticed that the documentation seems well behind the code I
downloaded--which wasn't too much of a problem, thanks to some helpful
comments in the source. As a technical writing student who knows a bit
of Python, I thought contributing to the documentation would be good
way for me to help out.

But I don't want to duplicate any effort or devote my energy to
something that's not especially needed at the moment. What docs need
updating first and what docs don't exist that should?

I'd really like to help out, so if someone would point me in the right
direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

--Daniel