fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Say hello to Fabric 0.1.1

From: Nicolas Steinmetz
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Say hello to Fabric 0.1.1
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 01:07:01 +0200

2009/4/6 Christian Vest Hansen <address@hidden>
Hi.

Easter is upon us but I'm not painting eggs. Instead, I decided to
release Fabric version 0.1.1 today.

Changes:
 * glob patterns in put - now fixed!
 * ... also, put now preserves the file-modes by default! (override
with 'mode' kwarg)
 * the locking between the output threads have been fixed - twice!
 * we now correctly depend on paramiko 1.7 - easy_installers rejoice!
 * platform-independant format for fab_timestamp - windows users rejoice!
 * Paul Baumgart have graced us with rsync_project!
 * sudo can now be told not to go through fab_shell with the 'noshell'
kwarg, or config.fab_sudo_noshell!

That is all. Have a nice day!

Sounds great - thanks a lot for all the work that have been done by all of you.

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Steinmetz
http://www.steinmetz.fr - http://www.unelectronlibre.info/