fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] non magical “Lazy” string interpo lation ?

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] non magical “Lazy” string interpo lation ?
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 23:02:34 -0400

Hi Jorge,

Check out the list history from a week or two back, we had a big
discussion about this :) [1] Long story short, it used to be in, was
taken out for a few reasons, may find its way back in but in a more
explicit and less magical form.

Best,
Jeff

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/fab-user/2009-05/threads.html#00071