fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Bug in multiline append

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Bug in multiline append
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 22:10:41 -0400

Yea, I've never used append() on more than one line at a time. Could
easily upgrade it to take a list of lines which would result in
several internal calls; would that work for you?

Given that it's simply passing through to shell mechanisms, true
multiline could get tricky (though honestly I'm not sure why it
doesn't work right off, I've done that in an actual shell before
without problems).

-Jeff