fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] err: stdin: is not a tty

From: Erik Wickstrom
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] err: stdin: is not a tty
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 09:45:00 -0700

I haven't tried the "-i" option because of the side effects Jeff mentioned.  I've had one hell of a time trying to find the item in my .bashrc file (as well as /etc/profile, /etc/bash*) -- nothing I remove seems to do the trick.

However if I login with a non-root account it seems to work without the error.

Erik