fab-user

[Fab-user] Redirect Debug Output to logfile

From: Jacqueline Atkins
Subject: [Fab-user] Redirect Debug Output to logfile
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 16:10:21 -0500

Hello Everyone;

I am very new to this very cool tool.  I would really appreciate if anyone can help me with this requirement that is stumping me....

I cannot figure out how to redirect the debug output to a file rather than the console.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Jackie

state.output['debug'] = True

Fabric 1.3.2

--
Jacqueline G. Atkins

"To whom much is given, much will be required..."  Luke 12:48

"“People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.” Audrey Hepburn

"....I am not going to be unnecessarily buoyed or depressed by someone else's experience.  I have my own fight to fight" ..... Elizabeth Edwards