fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Sudo fails on Solaris hosts

From: Brandon Whaley
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Sudo fails on Solaris hosts
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 19:11:10 -0500

Hello Jacqueline,

The return code of 127 you're getting means that the command was not
found.  I suspect the path to this command is being included in your
path by the shell environment, so when you use "shell=False" you're
excluding that from your path.  Try using the full path to that
executable (use `which facter` to find it) and your should not have
further issues.

--Brandon