fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Decorators override CLI?

From: Morgan Goose
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Decorators override CLI?
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 08:46:01 -0700

Shit sorry, I'd answered him, I just keep forgetting gmail doesn't

I'll link you to the order of precedence section in the docs:
http://docs.fabfile.org/en/1.4.3/usage/execution.html#order-of-precedence

Which explains more about why you're seeing the behavior above. That
whole section is worth a glance over though as well since it explains
more about how the internals decide.

-goose