fastcgipp-users

[Fastcgipp-users] Configuring nginx and fastcgicpp ( fastcgi c++)

From: Aryasheel Pradhan
Subject: [Fastcgipp-users] Configuring nginx and fastcgicpp ( fastcgi c++)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 14:53:17 +0530

Hi

While configuring the nginx and fastcgicpp to create/test a website i met with some problem in configuration

Steps followed till now

OS : Ubuntu 64 bit running with g++ and boost library.

Steps

> Installed nginix from synaptic  (passed)
> changed default config to point to my home directory to show the html file (passed)
    > able to view basic html file.
> downloaded code from http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/fastcgipp/fastcgi++-2.0beta-07b0d54d.tar.bz2
> Configure / make /make install (passed )
> built example
> Changed configuration of nginx to accesses the cgi files

location ~ \.fcgi$ {
        fastcgi_pass   127.0.0.1:9000;
        fastcgi_index  index.php;
        fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  /$fastcgi_script_name;
        include fastcgi_params;
}

> stop start nginix (failed with the url http://localhost/echo.fcgi
> followed the article here

http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/5OCRnO5OA4DPk0qLAG4S
 Basically launch
 spawn-fcgi and did the same

  spawn-fcgi.standalone -u root -g root -G www-data -s /tmp/user.socket -f /home/user/deployment/echo.fcgi
  spawn-fcgi: child spawned successfully: PID: 2809

> Did the steps still no result.

Guys i know this is a forum for the development of the library but if we can put these configuration steps somewhere , lot of first timers like me will be able to configure and proceed in testing the library.

Thanks for help in advance.

Thanks and Regards
Aryasheel